These are some recommended books among many about aspects of Palestinian life and issues.
- Abuelaish, Izzeldin. I Shall Not Hate. London: Bloomsbury 2012.
- Ateek, Naim Stifan. A Palestinian Christian Cry for Reconciliation. Maryknoll, NY: Orbis 2008.
- Ateek, Naim Stifan. Justice and Only Justice: A Palestinian Theology of Liberation. Maryknoll, NY: Orbis 1989.
- Bregman, Ahron. Cursed Victory: Israel and the Occupied Territories. New York: Pegasus 2015.
- Chomsky, Noam; and Pappe, Ilan; ed. Frank Barat. On Palestine. Chicago: Haymarket 2015.
- Erakat, Noura. Justice for Some: Law and the Question of Palestine. Redwood City CA: Stanford 2019.
- Halper, Jeff. Obstacles to Peace: Re-Framing the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict. Jerusalem: The Israeli Committee Against House Demolition. 5th Edition 2014.
- Kalla, Joudie. Palestine on a Plate: Memories from My Mother’s Kitchen. Northampton MA: Interlink 2019.
- Khalidi, Rashid. The Hundred Years’ War on Palestine: A History of Settler Colonialism and Resistance, 1917-2017. New York: Metropolitan 2020.
- Masalha, Nur. Palestine: A Four Thousand Year History. London: Zed 2020.
- Mitwasi, Faten Nastas. Curator. Palestine: Contemporary Art from Within and Beyond the Border. Imago Mundi: Luciano Benetton Collection. Antiga Edizioni 2016.
- Pappe, Ilan. Ten Myths About Israel. New York and London: Verso 2017.
- Pappe, Ilan. The Ethnic Cleansing of Palestine. London: Oneworld Publications. 2nd edition 2007.
- Shami, Wafa. Easter in Ramallah. Illustrated by Shaima Farouki. New York: Bowker 2019.
Note: One recommended site with a selection of books in English about all aspects of Palestinian life and issues is at https://www.middleeastbooks.com/ . It is physically based in Washington DC.