CFOS relies on the skills and talents of our volunteers – from our board members, committee members, special event/program committee members, our website support person…..and potentially YOU!
Current volunteer opportunities
- Social media volunteer for Twitter
- Communications Committee member
- Fundraising Committee member
- Graphics designer
CFOS has several committees led by board members but including other volunteers too, that focus on aspects of the organization.
- Fundraising Committee – creates materials for the yearly annual giving campaign and online fundraising campaigns during the year, and determines the best ways to connect with different categories of donors
- Communications Committee – develops strategies to increase audience engagement with CFOS on the website and social media, helps curate content for these channels, and ensures that CFOS’ promotional materials are up to date
- Program Committee – reviews and supports the organization’s programs and brings recommendations for new programs to the board
If you are interested and able to make a 1-year commitment to serving on one of the committees (meeting once a month), please get in touch!
The CFOS Program Committee also forms shorter-term committees for specific events or programs – watch the current volunteer opportunities above for notices of those.